The Visitation Process
Visitors are welcome to come without notice or application and stay for 10 days. Visitors are not expected to contribute monetarily but are expected to uphold all other guidelines. If you’d like to stay longer than 10 days you may make a request at council, which would then be consented upon by the community.
If you think you’d like to visit longer than a few days, here are some helpful questions to ask yourself before visiting:
- What about communal living interests me?
- What would I like to bring to The Garden?
- What would I like to learn/focus on while at The Garden?
- Am I comfortable with living primitively (roughing it)?
- Am I willing and able to respect the community’s guidelines?
- What part/s of the mission statement resonate with me?
- What is my personal mission statement for life?